china shaolin kungfu academy
    Academy

 
 

Shaolin Kung Fu Summer Camp Class

We have a great dream in which we hopes Shaolin Kung Fu can be spread throughout the world.

Camp Features:

1. Training with the genuine shaolin masters, teachers and professors in shaolin martial arts

2. Visiting world famous historical & cultural attractions in Dengfeng City, China.

3. Upon completion of the course, a Graduation Certificate of Shaolin Wushu will be issued for you by Shaolin Temple Kung Fu Academy China.

Available Camp Dates:

1. 15th June - 15th July 2021

2. 1st July - 1st August 2021

3. 15th July - 15th August 2021

4. 1st August -1st September 2021

Training Plan & Visiting Places (you can visit the places on the off day Sunday by yourself):

Training Plan: - Shaolin Basic Skills
- 24 Step Tai Chi
- Shaolin Da Hong Fist
- Qi Mei Staff ( or Qi Mei Stick )
Visiting Places - Mount Song 
- Shaolin Temple 
- Zhong Yue Temple 
- Song Yang Academy

Charging Fee

When you decide to participate, please pay 40% in advance for making reservation and pay for the other 60% (after admission) in Shaolin Temple Kung Fu Academy.

 Duration of Stay   Fee  
 One Month  7,500 RMB / month        shaolin kungfu Photo

The fees includes all training classes, the use of training equipment, full room (Hotel-style shared double room) and board with 3 meals a day and optional classes Mandarin (According to the teacher’s schedule and not available every day).

Note: After transferring your reservation payment please send us a copy (or receipt) of it, so we can verify the information and reserve place for you in time.

There is no refund for any fees paid. The school can arrange for classes in the future in lieu of refund.

Copyright © 2020 Shaolin Temple Kung Fu Academy China

E-mail: shaolinacademy@yeah.net   Website: www.shaolinacademy.net 

Mobile: (0086) 151-3626-1151   Address:SongShan Shaolin Temple , Dengfeng City, Henan Province ,China