china shaolin kungfu academy
    Academy

 
 

Three year Shaolin Traditional Kung Fu Class Information

Period of study: 3 years

In these three years, you will master all the forms of Shaolin Kung Fu. Therefore, you can realize your dream of kung fu studying.

Training Content:

Start by learning Basic Skill for Shaolin Kung Fu. Then study Empty Hand Forms (Shaolin Boxing), Shaolin Weapons ( Knife, Sword, Spear, Stick and Shaolin Traditional Weapons ), Shaolin Qi Gong, Buddhist Healthpreserving , Zen Culture , Actual Combat and so on. More details for training ...

After graduation

1. Three years later, The Graduation Certificate of Shaolin Wushu will be issued for you by Shaolin Temple Kung Fu Academy China.

2. Pass the exam will be published the Shaolin martial arts instructor certificate students, if they want to spread Shaolin Kung Fu, they can serve as teachers to stay in school is very helpful.

3. Who are the good performance, to achieve a high standard of Kung Fu can apply to convert to Buddhism, become the authentic Shaolin disciple,

4. For students who want to open a Kung Fu school, our institute will give the coach to provide technical guidance and support.

Charging Fee

The fees includes all training classes, the use of training equipment, full room (hotel-style shared double room) and board with 3 meals a day and optional classes Mandarin (According to the teacher’s schedule and not available every day). When you decide to participate please pay 40% in advance then pay for the other 60% (after admission) in Shaolin Temple Kung Fu Academy.

 Duration of Stay   Fee  
 Three Years  30,000 USD / three year        shaolin kungfu Photo

Every room is equipped with internet access (or WIFI), air-conditioner, the independent bathroom, 12 hours hot water (from 8 pm to 8 am), double beds, wardrobes and other supporting facilities.

Note: There is no refund for any fees paid. The school can arrange for classes in the future in lieu of refund.

Copyright © 2020 Shaolin Temple Kung Fu Academy China

E-mail: shaolinacademy@yeah.net   Website: www.shaolinacademy.net 

Mobile: (0086) 151-3626-1151   Address:SongShan Shaolin Temple , Dengfeng City, Henan Province ,China